Supporting the PLC
Whether it's by making a general donation, purchasing event tickets or contributing to a land project — to us, "supporting" the Piscataquog Land Conservancy (PLC) and "becoming a member" of PLC are one and the same. Thank you!
Donate On Line
Sustaining Support (monthly contributions)
- Always current - your support will renew automatically each month for as long as you like
- Goes further - Sustaining Support helps us save time, money and trees!
- Reliable - helps smooths out the peaks and valleys of our revenue stream
- Flexible - choose the amount that works for you. You can change or suspend it at any time.
- You're In! - Sustaining Supporters are automatically included in special PLC events like our Spectacular Fall Raffle
One-Time Contribution (or ticket purchase)
- Renew your annual support
- Send a gift membership
- Contribute to our spring or fall Conservation Fund drives
- Help PLC with a specific effort (e.g. a particular land project)
- Make a special donation in someone's honor or to commemorate a special occasion
- Purchase Tickets (please note event in comment field)
Donate by Mail
Donations may be sent to:
Piscataquog Land Conservancy
5a Mill St. New Boston, NH 03070
Assigning the PLC as a Beneficiary: One of the easiest ways to make a planned gift is to designate the PLC as a beneficiary of your retirement or other accounts. You can choose to designate a predetermined amount, or a percentage of any remaining balance, simply by naming the PLC on the beneficiary designation form, available from your plan administrator.
Bequests and other planned gifts: If you are interested in providing for the PLC through your will, please meet with your attorney to discuss creating or updating your estate plan.
The following language may be used to make a simple bequest to the Piscataquog Land Conservancy: "I, [name], of [city, state, ZIP], give, devise and bequeath to the Piscataquog Land Conservancy, a 501c3 organization, located at 5a Mill St. New Boston, NH [enter a dollar amount or a percentage of the total estate] for its unrestricted use and purpose."
Let Us Know! We hope you will tell us if you have named the PLC in your will. We would very much like the opportunity to thank you for your generosity, and to welcome you to our Piscataquog Legacy Society.
For more information on how you can support the PLC, please contact Paula Bellemore, executive director, at 603-325-2253 or by email.
Benefits of Your Support
Your support, whether it's received once a year, twice a year or monthly, helps us meet our mission of conserving the scenic and wild places in the communities surrounding the Piscataquog River.
Basic level ($50/yr.)
You'll receive our quarterly newsletter, access to insiders‐only walks and events, plus a PLC car window decal to proudly show you support local land conservation!
Friends level ($100+/yr.)
All of the above, PLUS entry into PLC's Spectacular Fall Raffle and the knowledge that you are making an important contribution to helping us meet our common conservation goals.
Conservationist level ($250 +/yr.)
All of the above, PLUS an invitation to PLC's fabulous Spring Donor Reception, and the knowledge that you are making a serious contribution to helping us meet our common conservation goals.
President's Circle $(1000+/yr.)
All of the above PLUS an invitation to the Annual President's Dinner and other special events, and the knowledge that you are making an outstanding contribution to helping us meet our common conservation goals.