Supporting the PLC
Whether it's by making a general donation, purchasing event tickets or contributing to a land project — to us, "supporting" the Piscataquog Land Conservancy (PLC) and "becoming a member" of PLC are one and the same.
How to Purchase Event Tickets:
1. Click "Make a one-time contribution or purchase tickets" below
2. Giving Level: Select "other amount"
3. Amount: Enter your purchase total (# of tickets X ticket price)
4. Name: Enter guest names
5. Direct My Gift: Select "Other" and enter the name or date of the event
There are two ways you can give:
Become a PLC Sustainer (automatic monthly contributions)
- Always current - your support will renew automatically each month for as long as you like
- Goes further - Sustaining Support helps us save time, money and trees!
- Reliable - helps smooths out the peaks and valleys of our revenue stream
- Flexible - choose the amount that works for you. You can change or suspend it at any time.
- You're In! - Sustaining Supporters are automatically included in special PLC events like our Spectacular Fall Raffle
Make a One-Time Contribution or Purchase Tickets
- Renew your annual support
- Send a gift membership
- Contribute to our spring or fall Conservation Fund drives
- Help PLC with a specific effort (e.g. a particular land project)
- Make a special donation in someone's honor or to commemorate a special occasion
- PURCHASE TICKETS to a special event such as our Annual Lobster by the River fundraising dinner (simply make a general donation for the total amount based on the number of tickets you purchase, noting the event in the "comments" field. Don't worry - we'll get it!)
Benefits of Your Support
Your support, whether it's received once a year, twice a year or monthly, helps us meet our mission of conserving the scenic and wild places in the communities surrounding the Piscataquog River.
Basic level ($50/yr.)
You'll receive our quarterly newsletter, access to insiders‐only walks and events, plus a PLC car window decal to proudly show you support local land conservation!
Friends level ($100+/yr.)
All of the above, PLUS entry into PLC's Spectacular Fall Raffle and the knowledge that you are making an important contribution to helping us meet our common conservation goals.
Conservationist level ($250 +/yr.)
All of the above, PLUS an invitation to PLC's fabulous Spring Donor Reception, and the knowledge that you are making a serious contribution to helping us meet our common conservation goals.
President's Circle $(1000+/yr.)
All of the above PLUS an invitation to the Annual President's Dinner and other special events, and the knowledge that you are making an outstanding contribution to helping us meet our common conservation goals.